In the right hands, a law degree can be a powerful tool. History is filled with great accounts of leaders who made it their life’s work to embody the law and serve as agents of change.
Each year we honor 10 future change agents who are heading to law school. All ten finalists will be rewarded with scholarships to help pay for the first year of law school.
Fill out the request form for more information on the One Lawyer Can Change the World Scholarship including how to apply, official rules and more.
2021 scholarship awards:
First Place: $10k | Second Place: $5k | Eight Runners-up: $1k
- To be eligible, you must be an incoming 1L student starting in the Fall of 2022.
- Submit a 500-word essay or less by June 1, 2022.
- The top 10 finalists will be announced on July 1, 2022.
- The First and Second Place Winners will be announced on July 15, 2022.
- All scholarship awards are paid directly to each finalist’s law school on August 1, 2022.
2021 scholarship finalists
Interested in seeing the Top 10 Finalists for 2021? Click here to read their essays.
Looking for more scholarships?
BARBRI Law Preview also has other scholarships with select law schools sponsored by BigLaw firms, Fortune 500 companies, and bar associations that allow students to attend a law school prep course ($1395 value) at absolutely no cost.
The 2021 One Lawyer Can Change the World Scholarship application deadline passed on June 1, 2021. This year’s Top 10 Finalists have been announced here. We will reveal the first and second place winners on Friday, July 16th.
Our 2022 One Lawyer Can Change the World Scholarship Application (for students starting law school in Fall 2022) will become available on August 1, 2021.