In addition to continuing to offer our popular On-Demand course, in 2021, we hope to return to the live classroom by hosting two Live Law Preview classes:
- Los Angeles, CA: USC School of Law (July 26-31, 2021) and
- New York, NY: NYU School of Law in New York (August 2-7, 2021).
To ensure adequate social distancing, we will limit attendance to just 85 students at each venue.
If, in our sole discretion, COVID-19 may jeopardize the safety of our students, faculty, or host law schools, BARBRI Law Preview reserves the right to cancel in-person instruction. If forced to cancel a Live class, BARBRI Law Preview will provide registered students will the option to attend a Live Stream via Zoom during the same dates/times as their session or, alternatively, switch to the On-Demand course. To ensure personalized instruction, Zoom attendance will also be limited to 85 students
Details of On-Demand Law Preview Course:
- As it has in the past, the entire 45-hour Law Preview course will be available in an On-Demand format this summer. You won’t need to attend a classroom.
- To personalize instruction, each of the professors featured in our On-Demand series will host virtual “office hours” during July and August to answer any specific questions that students may have.
- The On-Demand class will be available between May 1, 2021, and October 31, 2021.
We know this is a time of increasing anxiety, and the stress of preparing for the 1L year probably doesn’t help. Over the years, Law Preview, and its parent company BARBRI, has helped over 1.3 million attorneys navigate stress and anxiety on their path to becoming an attorney. This summer, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Lastly, we can certainly appreciate the uncertainty that many students may feel about starting law school right now. So, if you’re unsure whether you’ll be heading to law school this fall, or waiting until 2022, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. If you take Law Preview this summer, but ultimately defer law school until 2022, just provide us with a letter of deferral from your school, and we’ll allow you to re-take the class next summer at no additional cost. If that’s your situation, you can get two chances to experience the best law school prep course in the country – once this summer as a practice run (to learn what it’ll take to crush your 1L year), and once next summer (when it truly matters).
If you have additional questions or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re all in this together, and all of us here at BARBRI are single-mindedly dedicated to your success this summer.
Stay safe and healthy.
President & Founder
BARBRI Law Preview