Now that you’ve been accepted, how do you prepare for law school?
In law school, first-year grades matter most. Your 1L grades will impact everything from academic honors to future employment opportunities. In order to succeed as a lawyer, you need to get to the top of your law school class.
Learn from our panel of successful students and law professors why 1L grades matter most, and how to best prepare for 1L challenges.
- Matthew Costello, Suffolk Law 3L
- Khaair Morrison, Howard University School of Law, 1L
- Nyamagaga Gondwe, Yale Law School, 1L
- Chelsie Holler, Emory Law School
- Shanan Essick, Northwestern Univ. School of Law
- Don Macaulay, Esq., President of BARBRI Law Preview (Moderator)
Webinar Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Watch the On-Demand Webinar