How Should I Best Prepare For Law School?
In law school, first year grades matter most. Learn from our panel of successful students and law professors why this is and how to best prepare for the challenges you will face during your 1L year.
- Matthew Costello, Suffolk Law 3L
- Khaair Morrison, Howard University School of Law, 1L
- Nyamagaga Gondwe, Yale Law School, 1L
- Chelsie Holler, Emory Law School
- Shanan Essick, Northwestern Univ. School of Law
- Don Macaulay, Esq., President of BARBRI Law Preview [Moderator]