Polsinelli is an Am Law 100 firm with 900 attorneys in 21 offices nationwide. Recognized by legal research firm BTI Consulting as one of the top firms for excellent client service and client relationships, the firm’s attorneys provide value through practical legal counsel infused with business insight and focus on health care, financial services, real estate, intellectual property, middle-market corporate, labor and employment, and business litigation.
Our Diversity and Inclusion efforts have the support of and are coordinated with our firm’s C-Suite executives and management teams, and are developed and implemented through the office of the Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, with guidance and input from the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board and the Diversity and Inclusion Committee. We have adopted a six-pillar approach to support the realization of our core values and which accurately reflect our vision as we endeavor to build an intellectually vibrant workplace. The six pillars are:
- Recruitment: Building a well-trained pipeline of diverse talent
- Relationship Building: Attorney resource groups and community engagement
- Professional and Leadership Development: Promotion and achievement
- Knowledge Expansion: Diversity and Inclusion training and speakers’ series
- Pipeline Initiatives: Exposing undergraduates and law students to careers in the legal profession
- Retention: Establishing policies and practices that lead to retention of the firm’s talent