Thompson Coburn LLP
Thompson Coburn has more than 380 attorneys nationwide and offices in Chicago, St. Louis, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C, Dallas, and Southern Illinois. The Firm’s attorneys practice in more than 40 areas of the law and serve Fortune 500, mid-market and smaller clients on a national, regional, and international basis.
Diversity is a core value at Thompson Coburn. We state it clearly to our partners, employees, clients, and communities. We believe diversity strengthens our firm and the community, and we consider this value when developing our programs and policies.
Thompson Coburn is committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace culture that recognizes the contributions of individuals from varied backgrounds and the experience they bring to our clients and our Firm. We strongly believe that the differences among us strengthen our Firm and enhance our ability to serve our clients more effectively. We strive to exceed our goals with respect to diversity and inclusion, and we have taken and continue to take a number of actions to improve diversity and inclusion at Thompson Coburn:
- We recruit diverse staff, paralegals, and attorneys at every level, from law students to lateral partners.
- We staff matters with attorney teams that reflect both gender and racial diversity.
- We have implemented hiring practices to aid in recruiting more diverse employees at every level.
- We continue to provide the Thomas F. Eagleton Scholarship to support diverse 1L students.
- We support the Firm’s Diversity Committee.
- We support the Firm’s Affinity Groups for people of color, women, and LGBT professionals.