Prepare to succeed in law school with FREE Study Aids from Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer publishes popular study aid series to help you succeed in law school. Through our partnership with Law Preview, we would like to offer you three of our best selling products for free to prepare you from day 1. Learn more about all of our study aid series at www.WKLegaledu.com.
An exclusive partnership between Law Preview and Wolters Kluwer entitles you to digital downloads of the following 1L titles:
Examples & Explanations: Criminal Law, 6E
- Clear explanations of each class topic, in a conversational, engaging style.
- Hypotheticals similar to those presented in class, with corresponding analysis so you can use them during the semester to test your understanding, and again at exam time.
- Offers coverage that works with ALL the major casebooks, and suits any given topic.
Emanuel Law Outlines: Civil Procedure, 25E
- Focuses on the concepts and issues you need to succeed on exams.
- Easy to understand: Each ELO contains comprehensive coverage of the topics, cases, and black letter law explained in a way that is understandable.
- Quiz Yourself and Essay Q&A features to test your knowledge throughout the semester.
- Exam Tips alert you to the issues and fact patterns that commonly pop up on exams.
- Capsule Summaries provides a quick review of the key concepts covered in the full Outline.
The Glannon Guide to Contracts, 2E
- Mirrors the classroom experience by teaching through explanation, interspersed with hypotheticals to illustrate application.
- Both correct and incorrect answers are explained; you learn why a solution does or does not work.
- Provides straightforward explanations of complex legal concepts, often in a humorous style that makes material stick.er for a comprehensive review.