The Law Preview Lawyer Roundtable Series gives you a look into the minds of diverse lawyers from across the country. Get advice on everything from your 1L year to how to leverage a mentorship opportunity in law school, and throughout your legal career.
In celebration of Black History Month, we’re highlighting seven accomplished African American lawyers in this month’s edition of the Law Preview Lawyer Roundtable Series.
Check out the interviews below:
- Zuhairah Washington, SVP, Expedia Group
- Robert Kayihura, Covington & Burling, Senior Advisor for Africa
- James B. O’Neal, Legal Outreach, Inc.
- Zuberi Williams, Maryland State Judiciary
- Ruky Tijani, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart and Sullivan, Associate
- Julius Carter, Law Clerk, U.S. District Court, Ohio