$10k Scholarship Finalists
A message from Don
The standard thing to say when making this type of announcement is that “It was a tough decision.” As stale as that platitude is, it’s also true. Each of our Finalists’ essays demonstrate a true commitment to becoming change agents. Thankfully, we were aided by more than 3,000 voters and their insightful comments of support. Some of the most common words that voters used when describing our Finalists were: “inspiring,” “powerful,” and “dedicated.” We couldn’t agree more with those sentiments.
BARBRI Law Preview is incredibly humbled and honored to award $23,000 in scholarships to support these entering 1Ls as they begin their law school careers:
2022 Scholarship Finalists
$10,000 Scholarship Award: Talish Babaian (Harvard Law School)
$5,000 Scholarship Award: Tia Allen (Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law)
$1,000 Scholarship Awards:
- Daniele Meñez (University of Pennsylvania Law School)
- Diego Salazar (South Texas College of Law Houston)
- Emmanuela Kubari (University of San Diego School of Law)
- Jacob Amble (Notre Dame Law School)
- Margaret Schaller (Case Western Reserve University School of Law)
- Megan Rohn (Emory University School of Law)
- Patrick Flynn (University of Virginia School of Law)
- Stephanie Flores (Brooklyn Law School)
BARBRI Law Preview considers this scholarship as an opportunity to support future lawyers who are destined to have a positive and lasting impact. We believe these students’ influence will be massive and cannot wait to feel their effect on our world.
Congratulations to each of our scholarship award recipients!