$10k Scholarship Finalists
A message from Law Preview
The standard thing to say when making this type of announcement is that “It was a tough decision.” As stale as that platitude is, it’s also true. Each of our Finalists’ essays demonstrate a true commitment to becoming change agents. Thankfully, we were aided by more than 3,000 voters and their insightful comments of support. Some of the most common words that voters used when describing our Finalists were: “inspiring,” “powerful,” and “dedicated.” We couldn’t agree more with those sentiments.
BARBRI Law Preview is incredibly humbled and honored to award $23,000 in scholarships to support these entering 1Ls as they begin their law school careers:
2023 Scholarship Finalists
$10,000 Scholarship Award: Ngoc Tram Nguyen (Northwestern Pritzker School of Law)
$5,000 Scholarship Award: Alondra Vázquez (Columbia Law School)
$1,000 Scholarship Awards:
- Adam Druckman (Harvard Law School)
- Allison Monacelli (Texas Tech University School of Law)
- Amber Bowles (UConn School of Law)
- Ghalia Aamer (Columbia Law School)
- James O'Donnell (Texas A&M University School of Law)
- Janie Immanuel (Georgetown University Law Center)
- Javier Cuadras (Harvard Law School)
- Wasiq Javed (The University of Texas School of Law)
BARBRI Law Preview considers this scholarship as an opportunity to support future lawyers who are destined to have a positive and lasting impact. We believe these students’ influence will be massive and cannot wait to feel their effect on our world.
Congratulations to each of our scholarship award recipients!