If you’ve gained admission to law school, you’re starting to realize the hardest part isn’t just getting in — it’s excelling once classes start in next fall.
We’ve asked seven Law Preview alums to reflect back apply 20/20 hindsight to some of your burning questions, like: “Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to students who are about to begin their 1L year?”, “What are the biggest mistakes that you saw classmates make during the 1L fall semester?” and “What were your favorite study aids during 1L and what made them so helpful?”… and, our personal favorite, “What is the one thing you wished you did NOT stress out about during the law school application process?”
Check out the links below to read their objective suggestions for navigating law school and, in some cases, learn what they wished they had done differently.
- Solomon Furious Worlds, University of Michigan
- Kate Fox, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Katherine Giordano, Stanford Law School
- Derrick Parker, Harvard Law School
- Paige Jones, Albany Law School
- Jo Gbujama, Washington University School of Law
- Paras Shah, Harvard Law School
- Raimund Stieger, American University – Washington School of Law