In the right hands, a law degree can be a powerful tool. History is filled with great accounts of leaders who made it their life’s work to embody the law and serve as agents of change. Abraham Lincoln was a self-taught lawyer who became known for his astute mediating and peacemaking skills in a young America. Nelson Mandela made his mark on the legal profession by providing access to justice for all. One lawyer really can change the world.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR IMPACT AS A LAWYER?
BARBRI Law Preview and the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity recognize that getting a legal education can be an expensive journey. For this reason, we have partnered to offer one hard-working law student a $10,000 scholarship to help pay for the first year of law school. Your chance at the scholarship starts by completing this simple online application.
“One Lawyer Can Change the World” Scholarship details:
- Complete your scholarship application today.
- Submit a 500-word essay or less online by April 15, 2018, in response to:
How you hope to use your law degree to change our world and how would $10,000 towards your 1L tuition change your world?
- 10 finalists will be selected by Law Preview panelists and will be notified on or before April 25, 2018.
- Finalists will be announced on lawpreview.com soon after.
- The $10,000 scholarship recipient will be chosen by Law Preview, and the award will be paid directly to his or her law school. Notification will take place on or before June 10, 2018.
- View the official rules.